Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Requesting thinking skills examination questions

I know the probability of anyone having done this is 1/8, which is 12.5% (hardly encouraging odds), but heck, the blog needs a new post now and then anyway.

If anybody has went back to Taylors library and managed to obtain Thinking Skills past year questions, do comment or put it on the taggie to let me know. I don't know about you guys (actually, i do, but let's not go there), but i'd rather not piss Miss Fiona off. :). I went to the library today, only to find that all the related books have been borrowed. Bummer.

-Jee Ian




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, gori, i think u got sumthing wrong there... The probability (not including u & chuan yee) is 0/8, which is 0.00%.Anywayz...
zzz...

April 20, 2007 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger wai lum said...

ar i bought the book but haven;t touch it because i am still strugling my chem and my physics

April 21, 2007 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger L0uSy_L0y said...

oOoo....wai lum struggling....XD

April 22, 2007 at 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home