Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Kiss me fat boy!!!

The banana cake said that it would eat the elephant if it made the tomato's scream and jump into the bushes. The elephant ate the tomato's and called the banana's fat. Sometimes I like to pee in the shower. The magic fairy's call me the monster of poo poo land as they eat ice cream that has melted in the desert of fire in mordor. I can take it up my... sorry for the toe fungus. It makes the world clean when you go to the zoo in your underwear. The monkeys masturbated in front of my sister as I went a wandering along the mountain path. Squirells are actually magic bees in the toilet bowl calling for help because someone poopooed on them and they cannot breathe because it is like acid. IT BURNS!!!! IT BURNS!!!! Like fiery shit when you are having diorhea. Can you feel the pixie's tits?

-looloolooloo leelee omega desmona watermelon wee!!!!




1 Comments:

Blogger kyorque said...

er... HUH? wtf, desmond, WTF...

April 3, 2007 at 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home