Saturday, July 14, 2007

Posting some old photos...

...which I've edited by putting in some really wtf!captions. =P

SO.

Warning for ghei wtf content. XD Copypasted this from my blog, so yeah.


Words fail me. They just... fail me. I choked when I saw this picture and promptly went on to laugh hysterically for 5 minutes straight.


Note how Jee Ian and I are very pointedly ignoring the Desmond/Stanley sexual dynamic behind us and Stanley's moans whilst trying to focus on Further Math in front. XD


For my friend Delfeus, because she thinks Jia Ping's pretty cute. XD The horrific day the air-conditioners weren't working. 0_0 Hence, Jia Ping stripping - and Desmond getting indignant at Jia Ping for stripping!

Desmond: Like, ohmyGOD.
Me: I thought you liked manchest, Desmond!
Desmond: No! I only like mine. Besides, like, my body's hotter.
Me: Jia Ping's isn't bad!
Desmond: Mine hotter.
Mr. Lim: Prove it, then. Show us!
Desmond: Noooo, I don't wanna. I have dignity, you know.
Mr. Lim: Rubbish.


I really don't get Loy's obsession with my poor little puppy-themed highlighter case. =/ Seriously.


Yup. PE1, bringing gay to a whole new level.

...ROFL.

Labels:




4 Comments:

Blogger L0uSy_L0y said...

Haha~! Observe the last pic (stan n wai lum)..... see something thatz not suppose to be in that picture?

TOTAL OMGWTF~!!!
WAI LUM...U DID NOT ZIP UR PANTS~!

MAU MEH~!

-loyz-

July 14, 2007 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger 琴 Kimm said...

LOL EXACTLY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hor, what were they doing? ;)

July 14, 2007 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger L0uSy_L0y said...

Kim....

dun ask me~! Ask wai lum...XD

July 14, 2007 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger 琴 Kimm said...

...You have a point there. XD

July 15, 2007 at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home