Monday, June 11, 2007

Fare Well.

I wonder if anybody still visits this blog. Oh well. Your loss if you don't. =P

You won't see me during the second semester. That's right, I won't be coming back to Taylors after the semester holidays.

The reason for this is because I've received, or rather, successfully applied for, a scholarship from ISKL, the International School of Kuala Lumpur, to undertake the International Baccalaureate (IB) program.

Thus, it wouldn't make much sense to spend more money on the second semester,though it would be a consideration if I DID have a coffer of overflowing money.

The program starts on August, and lasts for 2 years.

So yeah, I'll be leaving soon. :) Rest assured, I won't forget some of you. Nope, pretty hard to do that. PE1 has left, no, imprinted, some memories..... which are quite hard to erase.

Anyway, don't say I didn't inform you. =P




7 Comments:

Blogger 琴 Kimm said...

=(

We'll miss you, Jee Ian...

*emo* XDDD

June 11, 2007 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger L0uSy_L0y said...

='(

Means we cannot strip u again next year lor....nvm...can u come to taylors next year...we celebrate bday for u....MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Takkaries!!!

June 13, 2007 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger 琴 Kimm said...

Jee Ian GG! Kena strip! XD

June 13, 2007 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger kyorque said...

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~~~

wtf man...

June 13, 2007 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger 琴 Kimm said...

*cry*

June 14, 2007 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger wai lum said...

the smart one is going off .... and kimm will be missing someone...

June 14, 2007 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger 琴 Kimm said...

PE1 has left, no, imprinted, some memories..... which are quite hard to erase.

I rofl profusely!

Wai Lum: Of course I'm going to miss him! He's the only sane AND 100% straight guy in our class. XD LMAO.

June 16, 2007 at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home