Wednesday, May 9, 2007

stupidiot - ed

last week, my ex classmates, frens from malacca, said that they will come to k.l. to visit me and my SAM fren, Alan.

so i told them, "hey, come on thursday, so we can go back together."

but NO~~~~~, they HAD to come today.

nvm, i told them, again, "hey, go to sunway pyramid, that way i can meet with you ppl shortly after both me and alan leave the college"

but NO~~~~~, they HAD to go to times square.

still, nvm, so me and alan ran to the ktm station, only to miss the commuter there, took the next one, and wasted 30 mins of our lives.

we both switched to monorail in kl sentral, took about 20 mins to reach times square.

one of my visiting fren told me and alan to meet him in sungai wang, which was a better place to shop. we both went to sungai wang only to see ONE person there.

eventually, or, 2 mins later, we decided to go times square to meet with the other members of the gang.

finally, we met at 6 something, and started shopping.

THEN THEY SAY THEY BOOKED BUS TICKETS TO GO BACK MALACCA AT 730! AND THAT THEY HAD TO LEAVE BY 7 O'CLOCK!!!

we hung out for less than an hour.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home