Friday, May 4, 2007

Got BANGED by a Motorbike.....swt..

After badminton today, stan fetched jin, chuan yee & me back to Subang. Stan dropped jin n chuan yee at jins hse... as for me, he dropped me the main road infront of galaxy karaoke. So, i was too tired, and since the traffic light is red, i just walk walk walk without looking the traffic. I was to tired to be aware of my surroundings.....then SUDDENLY, i walked infront of a car....a motorbike came out of no where(mayb i din saw it...cuz i'm too tired)......and BANG! OUCH!.....























i stood there.....like nothing happened (not pain XD ). But the guy on the motorbike fell....he was not injured, but was more afraid than me......swt....then....i said sorry and kept on moving....he just looked at me as if i'm an god or sumthing....cuz he was riding quite fast oso....but i din fell down and there is not a scratch on me. HAHA....

-loyz-




2 Comments:

Blogger stan said...

what the fuck? can you stop dreaming.. still ask me drive careful.. you yourself can't even walk carefully

May 5, 2007 at 1:04 AM  
Blogger L0uSy_L0y said...

y say bad word? i oso din scold u....i blame myself only mar. btw, did u saw it happen?

May 5, 2007 at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home